- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- More stock arrives on:
- WK2 Aug
- Mini Box Quantity:
- Inner Quantity:
- Carton Quantity:
- Cartons Per layer:
- Cartons Per Pallet:
500ml hot water bottles supplied in bulk.
British Standards certificate 1970:2012 available on request. The bottle is made from natural rubber.
All the colours blue, red and white and mixed per inner carton. Approx. Size: Please see the final image. Approx. diameter: 3.3 cm
Hot Water Bottle Instructions
Directions of use:
- Do not use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle.
- Fill to maximum 2/3 capacity.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
- Finger tight should be adequate.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the bottle.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Check the hot water bottle and stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not lie or sit on the hot water bottle.
- Retain these instructions for future reference.
Hot water bottle safety information is included with the product.