- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Mini Box Quantity:
- Inner Quantity:
- Carton Quantity:
- Cartons Per layer:
- Cartons Per Pallet:
- Cover Up
|Order Quantity||Price Per Item|
|6 or more||£0.93|
|12 or more||£0.89|
|48 or more||£0.85|
|240 or more||£0.81|
|480 or more||£0.78|
1 ltr wholesale hot water bottles. This item contains assorted colours per inner carton.
Conforms with British Standard 1970:2012. Test report copies available on request.
Fill whole depth: 3.5cm. For full-size details view the additional images above.
Hot Water Bottle Instructions
Directions of use:
- Do not use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle.
- Fill to maximum 2/3 capacity.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
- Finger tight should be adequate.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the bottle.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Check the hot water bottle and stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not lie or sit on the hot water bottle.
- Retain these instructions for future reference.